Here are my favorite web finds for the week of April 24 through April 30. Gosh, I can’t believe it’s MAY already. 2010 is surely going way too fast!
* Issue No. 3 of Nonpareil Magazine is out. Check it out.
* I’m loving Yes, Please Design’s guest post on 100 Layer Cake. It’s lovely & crafty.
* Head on over to Inspired Goodness to see how you can make stamped books your centerpiece.
* Need a citrus-y sweet centerpeice that’s even sweeter because it’s under $20? Go to One Lovely Day.
* I love these pretty prints featured on the SCOOP.
* I’m seriously adoring this DIY project from paper n stitch. Have you thought of a corky vase or pen holder for your desk? I know, right? Why didn’t I think of that?
* I like the Have You Met Miss Jones feature on Eat Drink Chic.
* It’s all about origami on Lovely Clusters.
* I love paper goodness, so this post on Hello Sandwich is so darling.
* I can’t get enough of the colorful finds on iDiY.
* I’m the type of person who likes to know the behind-the-scenes information on how things work. That’s why I love this post on oh, hellow friend.
* Not sure what to do when it comes to changing your name? Go on over to Practical Wedding to get some advice.
* I stumbled across a new site called Graphic-ExchanGE. I love this blogger’s finds. Truly inspiring, especially when it comes to paper. =)
* Go check out the Sunshine Awards on love. obsess. inspire.
* Define your CAKE STYLE by reading this post by Jesi Haack on LA Style Unveiled.
* Here’s a way to “keep it clean” & organized from coco + kelley.
* I like the posters featured on Black*Eiffel.
* Get some Spring Fling inspiration from Grey Likes Weddings.
* I love the rainbow party inspiration featured on The TomKat Studio.
*I heart the Meri Meri Party & Cupcake kits on Paper Crave.
by Meri Meri via Paper Crave
Here are my favorite photos from the week. (Left to right – row 1: Jasmine Star Photography, Jessica Claire Photography, Duke Photography, Heidi Ryder Photography, Tiffany Arment Photography; row 2: Grazier Photography, Goode Green Photography, Open Air Photography, Harmony Loves, Alice Hu Photography)
|Jasmine Star Photography||Jessica Claire Photography||Duke Photography||Heidi Ryder Photography||Tiffany Arment Photography|
|Grazier Photography||Goode Green Photography||Open Air Photography||Harmony Loves||Alice Hu Photography|