Here are my favorite 20 posts from around the web this week:
* With Mother’s Day around the corner, I thought I would share the beautiful cards fetured on Oh So Beautiful Paper.
* I love the design of the space featured on Desire to Inspire.
* Go to Grey Likes Nesting for a yummy white chocolate strawberry shortcake recipe.
* I’m totally inspired by the “moss messaging” featured on Inspired Goodness.
* I love the pink floral centerpieces featured on The Sweetest Occasion. They’re beautiful & budget friendly.
* You can also get florally inspired by the blooms on Forget Me Knot Weddings.
* Check out the DIY Rehearsal Dinner invitation on Once Wed.
* Get inspired by this DIY table parasol topiaries on Hostess with the Mostess.
* Check out the details of Color & Candlelight with Eddie Ross.
* I like the raindrops on roses, like It’s A Jaime Thing.
* Thinking of the perfect Father-Daughter song? Check out this post on Wedding Aces.
* Get your vanilla ice cream sandwich fix on with this post on Eat Drink Chic. Can you say yumm? It’s by Tartelette.
* I loved this book as a kid, so I was soooo thrilled to see a birthday party theme for Where the Wild Things Are on Armelle: The Blog.
* Had to share this earth-friendly & chic craft from Martha Stewart Weddings craft blog.
* Graphite, peachy, & hydrangea are the colors for the week on Flights of Fancy.
* I love this post on Love & Lavendar – - cakes inspired by fashion.
* Postcards & pretties has a romantic black, white, & red color palette titled roses & lace.
* Go over to Merci New York to see some Martha Stewart Wedding tabletop inspiration.
* See the purple + yellow inspiration on the Bride Scouts.
* Stumbled upon the blog Simply Hue, and am loving it!
Left to right – row 1: Duke Photography, Jeffrey Neal Photography, Jagger Photography, Sweet Monday Photography, Chelsea Nicole Photography; row 2: Ryan Phillips Photography, Denise Bovee Photography, Heather Waraksa, Ash Imagery, Trever Hoehne.